Friday, July 11, 2008

Rand! Has Expensive Tastes Pt. 2

The Knight for Senate campaign has responded saying they "accidentally" reported his hair cut as a campaign expense and that an amended version will be refiled.

Well I say poppycock. Knight is running a desperate 4th place campaign and should be using all of his money of personal effects like his 20 some odd trips to Chick-Fil-A and McDonalds on his FEC reports. I suspect Knight is using running for Senate as an excuse to add some weight before the long cold winter.

And now via JasonPye.com:

Now, I usually don't care about how people spend their money and I don't like class warfare. What bothers me is this guy said that Americans have "ignore[d] our own people who are in despair in our streets" during the Fox 5 Senate debate a couple weeks ago. Yes, we are facing some tough economic times, but "despair"? Tell that to the guy paying for the $50 haircut.

This guy wants to interfere with my life, increase my taxes and place tougher restrictions on businesses and preach to me about how others are living in despair? Ha! Take the altruistic rhetoric and shove it.

Well said Jason, well said.

Any ideas on the over/under for Knight's tuesday percentage? I'm putting my estimate at a solid 10%.

No comments: