Sunday, July 6, 2008

If Blogs Ruled the World

Now don't get me wrong, I don't want to come across as bashing blogs. I love blogs, way way too much. But Georgia political blogs (left and right) have been getting the story wrong all along.

But lets have this post indulge what they have said already, as it amuses me sometimes far more than the truth.

First up Vernon "Snuggles/Threesome" Jones.
How I love thee Vernon, let me count the ways.
  1. Vernon Jones blog for Senate: Yes I know this isn't by Vernon. In fact I believe its by a certain Tondee's contributor but thats besides the point. The point is that its excellent content. Really this is the new Onion of Georgia politics its that funny.
  2. Vernon Jones Facts: Again a site run by unknown persons though I have heard its by former DeKalb County Police Officers. Once again this is a hitlist against Vernon Jones' illicit and sometimes overlooked past. Wasn't someone vetting this guy when he decided to run for office? Where is the media coverage? Vernon Jones should be politically taboo.
  3. Vernon and the Constitution: Man this is just the gift that keeps on giving. Can we start a Sunday morning talk show where we just show Vernon Jones' clips?
Heres to hoping the next DeKalb CEO is as entertaining as this one was.

No comments: